Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Action List for the Remainder of the Semester

We have reached the point in the course where I turn it into a workshop.  I do not require attendance until the last day of class, Monday, May 4.  I will be in our lab during every class meeting to give you time to work on the final project and to ask me questions and seek feedback.  BE AWARE THAT THE LAST TIME I TAUGHT THIS CLASS, STUDENTS SAID ON COURSE EVALUATIONS THAT I SHOULD REQUIRE EVERYONE TO COME TO CLASS ON THESE DAYS BECAUSE MANY OF THEM SAID THEY DID NOT MAKE USE OF THIS TIME AS WELL AS THEY COULD HAVE.  I am still not requiring attendance because we're all adults, but be aware that I will not be too sympathetic to anyone who claims the need for more time to complete this project if you're someone who was not in class daily working on it.  That said.
  • Complete DWA #15 and get it to me by the start of class on Wednesday, April 21.
  • Complete any extra credit you wish to complete as stipulated in the prompt.  I will not accept late extra credit for any reason.
  • Complete revisions of either memo and get them to me as stipulated in the Revision Prompt.  I will not accept late revisions for any reason.
  • Complete the brochure and get it to me as stipulated in the prompt.  I will explain how to convert your InDesign documents to PDF at the start of class on Wednesday, April 28, for those who need to know it.  I will not accept late brochures for any reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment